Ayurveda is the purest and healthiest way to treat any disease as the kidney is our internal part but we are damaging it rapidly by taking allopathic treatment and in the end losing our kidneys. Ayurveda treatment revivifies the functioning process in the kidney naturally because Ayurveda has no side effects. Ayurveda is a sustaining course of medicine that helps in persevering the healthy and proper functioning of bodies.
Ayurveda works on the root and does not tear it. Kidneys cannot be operated on, they just can be cured or transplant. Ayurveda is the only way to cure our kidneys from damage.
Chronic Kidney Disease is a progressive disease that worsens over time if not managed on time but also Ayurveda heals worse disease. Ayurveda works deep down in the root.
Allopathic doctors do not have knowledge about Ayurveda, they just believe in chemicals so they suggest dialysis and transplant. You all must have heard that our primogenitor only prefers Ayurveda treatment for all health related problems.
The treatment includes herbal medicines (pastes, oils, and tablets), yoga, meditation, and particular lifestyle & dietary changes.
ABOUT WHY SHOULD WE PREFER AYURVEDA TREATMENT FROM SRIAAS
We are providing No.1 Ayurveda treatment with the aim of saving your kidneys. After 11 years of practice and experience we cure the entire kidney related problem. In just 15 days patients get to see huge differences in their reports.
Dr. Puru Dhawan, kidney failure doctor, helps to reduce creatinine & urea levels and increase the GFR levels.
SRIAAS stopped their many patients’ dialysis naturally and also prevented kidney transplant just by doing Ayurveda Kidney treatment. Today, more than 42000 kidney patients have found satisfaction in Ayurveda and live independently with cured kidney, without dialysis and kidney transplant.
In SRIAAS we impart personalized diet charts to our patients. Recovery will be faster in those who follow a proper diet and lifestyle.
TREATMENT AT SRIAAS
NO TRANSPLANT NO DAILYSIS!
1. Chronic kidney disease is a worldwide public health problem and spreading globally. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) means your kidneys are damaged and can’t filter blood the way they should.
The main risk factors for developing kidney disease are diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and a family history of kidney failure.
Chronic Kidney Disease treatment by SRIAAS helps you to reduce creatinine & urea levels and increase GFR levels naturally and stops CKD progression.
2. Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) causes the growth of several cysts in the kidneys. These cysts ultimately get filled with fluid. If the cysts keep on growing or if they get too big, they cause severe damage to the kidneys.
Symptoms include high blood pressure, back or side pain and a swollen abdomen are common.
although both types of polycystic kidney disease are non-curable but it can be controlled by a healthy diet as well as adopting a healthy lifestyle. That’s why we plan a diet chart for each patient.
* Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
* Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD)
3. Nephrotic syndrome is happens when the body starts to cut the protein in large amounts from the body. Protein connects issues to build our body.
Symptoms include swelling around the eyes and in the feet and ankles, fatigue, or loss of appetite, foamy urine, generalized body swelling, puffy eyes, or weight gain.
By adopting allopathic treatment you can’t cure it properly but in Ayurveda you can cure this disease.
4. IgA nephropathy is a kidney disease that occurs when IgA deposits build up in the kidneys that damages kidney issues. IgA is an antibody—a protein made by the immune system to protect the body from bacteria or viruses.
Symptoms are seen like Pale or dark complexion, Pale or dark complexion, Tiredness, vomiting, high blood pressure, headache, weight loss.
5. Acute renal failure, in which the kidneys suddenly can’t filter waste from the blood. It’s most common in those patients who already hospitalized and critically ill. In this condition doctors suggest dialysis.
These symptoms are seen in kidney patients fluid retention, Headache, Fatigue, Vomiting, Lost appetite, Nausea.
Ayurveda is a combination of healthy diet (ahar) and lifestyle changes (vihar) in order to manage the condition effectively. In SRIAAS after years of practice it has potential to stop dialysis completely.
After 74 years of experience and practice we here impart No.1 Ayurveda treatment of kidney failure. Our Ayurveda medication includes a healthy personalized diet chart and Ayurveda herbal medicines. Our aim is to cure and save kidneys without transplant and dialysis also stops dialysis and transplant of kidney failure patients.