Ayurveda is known as a natural healer, mentally and physically. Ayurveda is a thousand years of practice and experience to heal all types of disease from the root because it works at the root of the disorder. Ayurveda is a wholesome and accessible process to restore our internal and external organs from damage. Ayurveda medicines are made from minerals, metal substances, and herbal compounds. Ayurveda treatment helps to keep the entire body healthy; it doesn’t affect any other organ. In the books of Ayurveda, every disease is curable; they don’t permit cutting off any affected part from the body.
HOW KIDNEYS AFFECTS
1. High Blood Pressure – High blood pressure is at the peak of damaging the kidney. As the blood vessel of the kidney starts getting shrink due to high blood pressure, the kidney does not get the appropriate amount of blood to filter. If kidneys are not able to filter enough amount of blood that means the kidney is damaged or not working precisely.
2. Diabetes – Diabetes is a condition characterized by high blood glucose (sugar) levels. The high sugar level in the blood damages the millions of tiny filtering units within each kidney. It ends up with kidney disease or kidney failure
3. Dehydration – Severe dehydration can lead to kidney damage. Dehydration can cause many types of waste and acid in the human body which affect the kidney rapidly. If it does not treat quickly there are chances of kidney disease and urinary tract infections both of which lead to kidney damage.
4. Overusing Painkillers – We have found many cases of kidney date due to overusing painkillers. Nowadays people are taking medicine even for ordinary sickness like headache, anxiety, body pain and so on which leads to chemical reactions and causes kidney damage. The combination of multiple medicines with caffeine makes the kidney worst.
5. Assumption of Alcohol in Excess – Alcohol is made of heavy mount chemicals that damage the kidney deeply. Regular assumption of alcohol can fails the kidney as well as affect your health. The kidney does not damage overnight it affect slowly and get worst in the end if not detected by time.
6.Stress – Stress and breathing problem cause high blood pressure that increases the blood circulation in the body because of high blood pressure, blood vessels get shrink and the kidney cant filter the blood the way, it should.
How Ayurveda effect kidney
1. Plan a Healthy Diet Chart – Ayurveda works on the causes of disease. Having a Proper and healthy diet helps to provides all the vitamins, protein, and minerals naturally so that patients can recover soon.
2. No Transplant – In allopathic, at the end of the treatment, they remove the kidney but Ayurveda has no option of removing any organ-like gall bladder, kidney, etc
3. Control Creatinine Level – Ayurveda offers the best combination of effective herbal remedies to reduce urea and creatinine levels naturally.
4. Begin Kidney Function Naturally – Ayurveda works deep down of the disease. Ayurveda aims to cure the disease in a natural way. Ayurveda medication helps to revive the function of the kidney naturally.
5. Stop Dialysis – Dialysis is an artificial process that filters blood. Ayurveda uses natural remedies for the same with no side effects.
6. Keep other Organs Healthy – Ayurveda helps to cure another disease that relates to kidney failure also helps to keep organs healthy.
Thank you for reading. If you have any queries to know about our process of treatment kindly let our team know. Feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to save one more kidney.