Chronic Kidney Disease is a disease that has marked its presence in the human body for a long time. It is a disease that slows down the functioning of kidneys by damaging the Glomeruli and Nephrons of kidneys.
Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease:
Chronic kidney diseases are diseases that damage kidneys slowly and gradually. Chronic kidney disease is a disorder that develops as a minor defect in the kidneys and doesn’t leave or may leave mild symptoms.
In chronic kidney disease, five different stages have been detected until now.
STAGE 1(GFR > 90 mL/min)
Ways to slow down the damaged kidneys in stage 1:-
- Control blood sugar level
- Control blood pressure
- Do exercise
STAGE 2 (GFR = 60-89 mL/min)
- In this stage, the loss of kidney function is quite mild.
- Ways to slow down the damaged kidneys in the stage 2
- Control blood sugar level
- Control blood pressure
- Do exercise
STAGE 3(divided into two stages):
- Stage 3A In this stage, GFR is between 45 to 59
- Stage 3B In this stage, GFR is between 30 to 44
In the third stage of chronic kidney disease, the signs and symptoms may start revealing and show that the kidney is not working as it should.
- In this stage, the GFR is between 15 and 29, and the loss of kidney function is visible.
STAGE 5: End Stage CKD (GFR <15 mL/min)
- In this stage, the kidney stops filtering the blood means it stop working the way it should. It is that stage when recovery of your kidneys becomes quite complicated.
- Causes of Chronic Kidney Diseases:
- High blood pressure
- Overconsumption of allopathic medicines
- Consumption of alcohol
- Frequent renal infections
- The above-mentioned causes are the responsible factor that leaves a kidney in a damaged condition.
Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease.
If you have either of the following symptoms, you may have been caught by chronic kidney disease. The chronic kidney disease treatment should be started right after you discover or observe the symptoms evidently in your body:
- High blood pressure
- Blood in urine
- Puffy eyes
- Lost hunger to eat anything
- Disturbed sleep
- Severe headaches
- Gas and acidity problems
- Kidney pain
- Dry and itchy skin
- Frequent muscle cramps
- Change of taste (metallic taste)
- Breathing troubles
- Bad breath
Available ways to diagnose chronic kidney disease.
There are four ways by which you can diagnose the condition of your kidneys. Following tests will help in knowing the stage and condition of the kidneys during CKD:
- Blood test
- Urine test
- Imaging test
- Kidney biopsy
The tests mentioned above will help you in diagnosing the conditions of your kidneys:
- Blood and urine tests will help you in the eGFR level and creatinine in blood and urine.
- An imaging test will help you draw the accuracy of the kidneys’ picture and how your kidneys look.
- The kidney biopsy will help you understand the estimated damage done to the kidneys by drawing out the sample of kidney tissues from the kidney.
Available ways for chronic kidney disease treatment:
There are two types of chronic kidney disease treatments available globally:
- Allopathic chronic kidney disease treatment.
- Ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment.
Allopathic chronic kidney disease treatment:
It is the man-made treatment that anticipates the symptoms and then works on the symptoms only. There is no cure to revive the existing kidney with allopathic Medicine. Two options are provided to opt for chronic kidney disease treatment:
- Renal Transplant
It is the type of chronic kidney disease treatment that artificially replaces the functioning of kidneys. First, the dialysis procedure is done to remove the wastes and toxins from the blood and body. In brief, it is a procedure made by humankind to replace all the functions of kidneys with the help of machines and chemical methods. Then, minor surgery is done before performing the complete process of dialysis “fistula.”. A fistula is a surgery that connects the arteries and veins with a tube inserted in the arm of a diseased patient.
It is the type of chronic kidney disease treatment that includes the replacement of the existing kidney with the donors’ kidney. It is the surgery or a transplant that is performed at the end stage of kidney failure. This type of treatment may or may not give you relief from diseases occurring in the future.
Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is an all-natural way of curing chronic kidney diseases. It is the only type of treatment that holds the power of rejuvenating the kidneys even at the last stages.
It is based on the following:
- Consumption of natural herbs, shrubs, spices, oils, and extracts of flora and fauna
- Changes in the diet
- Changes in the lifestyle
How does Ayurveda cure kidney disease?
SRIAAS kidney hospital is one of the best kidney clinics in Delhi, which provides herb-based medicines to their patients, and that doesn’t mean that a person has no access to enjoy their life.
Seed-Based Medicine for chronic kidney disease treatment.
The best kidney clinic in Delhi provides seed-based medicines to a patient suffering from any kidney disease. Talking about seed-based medicines is the composition of herbs like coriander, parsley, mint, etc. The most beneficial aspects of this treatment are that it is 100% natural & safe with no side effects.
100% Natural chronic kidney disease treatment:
Suppose a person wants to control the damage of his kidney. In that case, SRIAAS is the best place where the best kidney doctors provide 100% natural medicines with specialized diet plans and curated therapies.
In the treatment of kidney disease, diet plays a very important role because it has a very significant impact on a person’s lifestyle. Therefore, a patient needs to take the best diet plans depending on their chronic renal disease stage.
KFRT(Kidney Function Restoration Treatment) is one of the best ways to cure chronic kidney disease as it doesn’t include any artificial process. KFRT is 100% free from dialysis and renal transplant because this treatment aims to stop patients from dialysis and renal transplant.
Ayurveda has proven one of the best ways to cure the root cause of any disease as it has no side effects, and the reason behind it is all medicines in ayurvedic treatment are made up of plants.
Ayurvedic treatment with SRIAAS doesn’t only help the patient to cure the disease for a short period. But, it helps to cure the disease for a lifetime as all the medicines provided to the patients are made under the strict supervision of the best nephrologist – Dr. Puru Dhawan.
Delivery of medicines at Doorstep:
Most people are busy these days in their busy work schedules and lifestyle, and there is no time left for them to search for Medicine. But the best kidney hospital, SRIAAS, has a solution. They provide medicines at the Doorstep while considering all the safety and precautions.
A healthy lifestyle directly affects the physical and mental health of a person. And if a person is not living a healthy life, it can cause many health problems that can be psychological and physical. SRIAAS kidney hospital provides the best-curated therapies to patients suffering from chronic kidney disease to manage slow metabolism, weak immune system, and overall body functions.
Diet and lifestyle changes in CKD treatment:
The main aim of the ayurvedic treatment is to balance the functioning of the kidney or increase the Agni while keeping the herbal medicines as soft as possible on the body. A kidney is considered an organ that is derived from the mother, according to Ayurvedic shastras.
Foods items that need to avoid in chronic kidney disease treatment:
- Milk and milk products like Dahi (yogurt).
- Seeds and nuts.
- Nonveg items like meat, fish, and eggs.
- Hot spices’ pepper, chilies, etc.
- Wheat/ brown bread.
- Junk foods, white sugar, refined foods, etc.
A food item that can be consumed in chronic kidney disease treatment:
- Vegetables (onion, Red Bell Peppers, Lady Finger, Garlic).
- Fruits (Apple, Cranberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Cherries)
- Rice after removing starch
- Egg whites
Lifestyle changes in chronic kidney disease treatment:
- Avoid daytime sleep except when very sick.
- Avoid heavy meals.
- Heat therapy for kidney pain reduction.
- Vajrasana (thunderbolt pose)after food.
SRIAAS is one of the best kidney clinics in Delhi as it provides the best ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment to people suffering from renal diseases. Ayurvedic Medicine is free from any side effects and shows results within a month. So to get the best kidney treatment without dialysis, book an appointment with our doctors now.
For More Information
Follow us on Instagram