Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda
Polycystic Kidney Disease is a disease that embarks its presence as fluid-filled sacs on or in the surface of kidneys. This is a Mendelian trait disease that is transferred to children by their parents. The average number of people getting affected by this disease varies with the types. Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD) and Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD) are two types of PKD; however, ADPKD affects the functioning of multiple organs.
Though both these types of PKD are non-curable, it is often said that it is an allegory. Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda provides a handful of a boon to kidneys.
Ayurvedic treatment is based on the medicament of changing diet and lifestyle only. With SRIAAS- SR Institute of Advanced Ayurvedic Sciences people will know the authenticity of Ayurvedic treatment for kidney diseases.
Ayurveda is the science of life that hails its roots from the Indian subcontinent. There are famous mythological stories of herbs and shrubs that have cured wounds, diseases, and ailments. But we will tell you the bonafide treatment of Polycystic Kidney Disease in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic treatment includes the consumption of herbs, shrubs, oils, spices, and modifications in diet and lifestyle.
How does Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda help the kidneys?
Ayurvedic treatment is purely based on healing the root causes of any disease, and so does PKD treatment. Here is a list that shows how Ayurveda works on the human body:
- Controls the blood pressure
- Herbal medicines to keep other organs free from infections caused by the PKD
- Recommend to drink enough fluid
- Herbal syrups and powders to reduce pain
- Recommend to control the intake of alcohol, spicy food, oily food, and junk food
- Recommend to make a little change in lifestyle and diet; as to eat only fresh fruits and vegetables, exercise daily, practice yoga posture regularly
- Avoiding the intake of beverages containing caffeine in high amounts
Why Ayurvedic treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease bounds to take precautions?
Ayurvedic treatment requires a lot of determination and dedication to come out of hideous diseases like Polycystic Kidney Disease. These precautions are not hard to follow but should be taken seriously throughout the treatment:
- Avoid the consumption of foods that are the powerhouse of potassium, protein, and sodium.
- Avoid having foods that are processed and frozen.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and drugs.
- Avoid the consumption of antibiotics and painkillers.
- Do not smoke, not just cigarettes but all the means of smoking.
- Consume only fresh fruits and fresh vegetables.
- Stay hydrated but don’t overdo it.
- Avoid weight lifting and strenuous exercises.
- Practice yoga and meditate for an hour at least.
These days, people are inclined towards maintaining a healthy body and mind. So choosing Polycystic Kidney Disease Ayurvedic Treatment won’t be a difficult decision to make.
Disclaimer: This piece of information is for your reference only. Kindly consider having the consent of your dietician and physician before implying it to you.